To help stranded passengers get to their destinations Eurostar is organising extra trains and running as many services as possible. Between Monday and Sunday this week, Eurostar will run at least 28 additional trains.
Over the next seven days, nearly … April 19, 2010
Seventeen cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection have been confirmed in the Eastern Seaboard resort of Pattaya after two Taiwanese visitors were also found to be infected on their return home from holiday there.
The infections were … June 12, 2009
The World Health Organization (WHO) today affirmed that there is a swine flu pandemic, which simply means the virus has now spread to more than one region of the world. It’s important to note that it does not mean the virus has become more threatening.
… June 12, 2009
The Tourism Authority of Thailand issued the following updated fact sheet on the situation in their country that occurred due to anti-government protesters:
- The situation in Bangkok has greatly improved within the last 24 hours.
- The leaders … April 14, 2009
The Tourism Authority of Thailand issued the following updates as of December 5, 07:30 hours, Bangkok time:
- Don Mueang Airport is back in service as of December 4, 06:00 hrs. (Bangkok time).
- Airport operations to resume at Suvarnabhumi International … December 5, 2008
• The People’s Alliance for Democracy (PAD) anti-government protesters have ended their occupation at both Suvarnabhumi International Airport and Don Mueang Airport.
• The Airport Authority of Thailand (AOT) announced that cargo flights at Suvarnabhumi … December 3, 2008
1. The stranded foreigners are staying in the hotels on list at the end of this article and have been at these hotels since the first day (November 25, 2008) of the disruption of air traffic at Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Stranded foreigners will … December 2, 2008
SITUATION UPDATE November 26, 2008 / 22:00 hrs.Addressing the Kingdom from Chiang Mai in a broadcast on all TV channels, HE Mr. Somchai Wongsawat, the Prime Minister, condemned the seizure of the airport, calling it illegal, undemocratic, and a threat … November 27, 2008
November 25, 2008 / 21:00 hrs.
The People’s Alliance for Democracy (PAD) anti-government protesters forced the partial closure of Suvarnabhumi International Airport when demonstrators broke through police lines and entered the … November 27, 2008
(September 11, 2008) - The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has embarked on an immediate tourism recovery plan and is working closely with the Thai tourism industry to restore confidence in the destination.
TAT has been conducting random interviews … September 12, 2008
The Turks and Caicos Islands Tourist Board is pleased to announce that Hurricane Ike has passed completely and tropical storm warnings are discontinued. We wish to express our gratitude to persons who inquired about the destination’s well being during … September 8, 2008