AgentFactor Looking Forward Statement
Jim Menge, CEO of AgentFactor proudly declares - “We are now officially accepting bookings from our travel professional affiliates.
As part of our promise and commitment to provide a free, exceptional one-stop-shop and unified travel automation tool to the travel professional community, AgentFactor is continually improving and enhancing our booking platform.
Through a structured delivery process, we intend to raise the bar on providing compelling travel services in the market place. To get us there, we will leverage your travel knowledge as well as that of technology and process experts. In addition, together, we will deliver a more useful platform at a lower cost than exists today.
We release new features weekly. On top of our already rich and flexible booking engine features, the following are functional modules that we are prioritizing as part of our booking platform enhancement”:
1. Stabilizing and optimizing the booking and payment process
2. Streamlining the booking navigation and user interface (UI)
3. Advanced and automatic client messaging
4. Delay page customization
5. Language localization
6. Frequent flyer
7. Seat assignment
8. Change&cancellation features
9. Flight status, pre-trip and post-trip notification features
10. Multi-currency vs. USD calculator at price display interface
11. Preferred supplier filter
12. Custom loyalty programs and coupons module
13. Over 30 ready-made and customizable search form templates to choose from
14. Agency prepaid payment or deposit module – for customer cash payments
15. Hotel&tour management for inventory cross-selling and up-selling
16. Simplified and rapid consumer (B2C) booking engine deployment
17. Dynamic search page results with color and font customization (B2C)
18. Dynamic pages screen sizing and placement (B2C)
19. Advanced payment gateway to manage fraud, accept bookings worldwide (excluding embargoed countries), and allow third-party credit cards
20. Web Services and Web 2.0 push XML/API data feed and mashups (B2B/B2C)
21. Deals and specials module
22. XML based travel guide for deals and keyword tagging
23. Full Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
24. Agency-agent activities and bookings historical data logs
25. B2B/B2C channel search-to-book ratio historical data logs
26. Advanced accounting and reporting parameters with exporting feature
27. Social networking module (B2C)
28. and many more…
To learn about our travel product releases schedule, please visit: www.agentfactor.com/products.html
To register > http://travel.agentfactor.com/af/agencies/ui/agencies/register.aspx
FREE Affiliate Booking Engine Program > www.agentfactor.com/enabler.html
Solutions Channel > www.agentfactor.com/solutions.html
International Travel Group [ITG] operates an online travel marketing, distribution, fulfillment and ticketing channel through a business-to-business (B2B) model under the AgentFactor service brand. In addition, International Travel Group operates a technology development group, ITG Technologies. The unique value proposition provided by International Travel Group is in bridging (1) best of breed booking engine platforms with connectivity from GDS’s and Non-GDS’s,  new technologies such as Travel 2.0/Web 2.0 XML/API web services mashups, (3) a full spectrum of travel inventory including 120 + adventure/experiential tour operators and a real-time yacht GDS for full and cabin charters, (4) the aggregation of wholesale private, net and published rates, and (5) a deep understanding of online travel marketing.
Management at ITG includes seasoned executives and entrepreneurs from travel distribution, travel suppliers, technology and internet-focused businesses. Their collective and diverse experience has created a full-service, travel marketing organization with a global 2000 sophistication operational strategy.
To learn more about AgentFactor's wide range of travel fulfillment services and travel technology enabling solutions, please email us: travelbiz[@] agentfactor [dot] com call: 646-344-0854, or visit: www.agentfactor.com
Elmer Alinsog Email: elmer (@) agentfactor (dot) com Mobile: 646-344-0854 Corporate Governance & Investor Relations: 817-307-8819 Skype: freudonspeed