eTurboNews - Independent and Global Travel, Tourism, Lifestyle, Entertainment News you only find here

Travel News Distribution powered by eTurboNews:

Seychelles congratulates Le Duc de Praslin Hotel for its latest accolade

Seychelles congratulates Le Duc de Praslin Hotel for its latest accolade (Forimmediaterelease.net) Derek Savy, a tourism feature writer for the Today newspaper, picked up on the new accolade received by the Le Duc de Praslin and published the following review:

The quaint homegrown hotel that has made its mark in Seychelles continues to wow its guests, picking up numerous awards along the way. Le Duc de Praslin has set the benchmark in Seychellois hospitality for a number of years now and continues to demarcate itself as a top-notch establishment.

Robert Payet, the Owner/General Manager of Le Duc de Praslin, was pleasantly surprised this week when he received yet another award, this time from Zoover - the biggest hotel and holiday ratings portal in The Netherlands.

Alain St. Ange, the Seychelles Minister for Tourism&Culture, presented the award for best hotel in Seychelles, to a proud Robert in a short ceremony at the Minister¹s office at the national Cultural Center in Victoria on Friday, September 20.

“Le Duc de Praslin Hotel is delighted to be the proud recipient of yet another prestigious tourism award. This is proof that Seychellois homegrown hotels can achieve excellence. It is through a set vision, investment, hard work, and perseverance that we have managed to reach this level. I owe this latest tribute to my dedicated team of hard-working Seychellois staff who are making our guests happy and our country proud,” beamed an overjoyed Robert.

The Zoover Awards are being held for the fourth time. Since 2009, the awards have grown to become a prestigious contest within the travel industry. These awards are based on reviews and awarded to the most highly-appreciated accommodations in each country around the world. They are discerned in five categories, namely hotel, holiday park, campsite, bed&breakfast, and apartment.

The Zoover Awards are the most-coveted consumer prizes in the travel industry and were created in order to give recognition to the best-rated accommodations in Europe and popular destinations worldwide.


Zoover is the biggest hotel and holiday ratings portal in the Netherlands. The website receives up to 15 million unique visitors per month. 30 percent of its traffic comes from the Netherlands and the remaining 70 percent from other countries. Its core markets are Belgium, France, Germany, The Netherlands, and Poland. It is also active in 20 other countries.

Zoover makes planning the perfect holiday easy with information on hotels, attractions, and the weather. The number of hotel ratings submitted by holidaymakers has now reached over 1.5 million alongside more than 1.25 million holiday snaps and videos.

Visitors to the portal can compare the prices of different hotels to find the best deal. They can also submit questions about popular destinations, resorts, hotels, and tourist attractions and share their own holiday tips with others.

Today newspaper in Seychelles joins in to congratulate Le Duc de Praslin’s management and staff on winning this highly-coveted award, adding to their ever-increasing collection.

MEDIA CONTACT: seychellesupdatednews@googlemail.com

+++ Upload Your Press Release +++



Need assistance?

You need a little assistance?Call for help
+1-808-521-2800

Subscribe Now!

News Distribution Service

Distribute your press release with our service?

Submit Your Press-release

Latest Travel News


Top