WORLDHOTELS welcomes Buddah-Bar Hotels & Resorts
The brand new Buddha-Bar Hotels&Resorts strive to exceed the highest standards of a five star hotel while enhancing every guest’s stay with an atmosphere that caters to absolutely all senses. They will have the same mystical Fusion flair and enchanting ambience as the restaurants and will open in some of the world’s most popular destinations, the first in the vibrant heart of Prague in September 2008. Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague will be situated in the historic Old Town Square and will have 36 luxury rooms and 3 exquisite suites all in a contemporary modern Asian interior design with French colonial influence. The truly unique Buddha-Bar Restaurant, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, hammam steam room, Jacuzzi and spa treatments offered in the quiet convenience of the guest rooms serve to complete a perfectly unique Buddha-Bar experience.
A further five brand new hotels are scheduled to open at a later date in Panama, Dominican Republic, Paris, Sal Hasheesh/Egypt and “The World”, Dubai’s ambitious island project shaped like the continents of the world. At the end of the year the number will increase as three more developments will be announced.
The innovative Buddha-Bar concept was created over ten years ago by Raymond Visan, who strives to create “living areas”; combining a restaurant and bar with a live DJ playing World influenced music. At the same time, the Buddha-Bar vision encompasses providing a soothing retreat from the frenzy of urban life. Visan is now looking to extend the vision’s interpretation through the hotel brand and has looked to WORLDHOTELS to contribute to its successful development.
“WORLDHOTELS was brought to our attention by some of our most supportive and trusted consultants firmly believing this partnership would be the ideal scenario for our ambitious plans” says Raymond Visan, Managing Director and Founder of the Buddha-Bar concept.
“The obvious trust many leading industry professional have placed in WORLDHOTELS for almost 40 years was most convincing. They understand what it means to customize a global sales, marketing and distribution approach to suit our individual needs, as ours will reflect onto the guest’s experience at every level.”
A sentiment shared by Ingo Guerges, Senior Director Business Development and Relations at WORLDHOTELS, who adds, “Our company’s philosophy of ‘Bringing Unique Hotels and People together’ is what Buddha-Bar Hotels&Resorts reflects in perfection. ‘A feast for all your senses’ is their promise to future guests. Together we now aim to communicate this promising message via WORLDHOTELS’ world travelling clientele who will soon be able to experience the first Buddha-Bar Hotel in Prague in autumn of 2008.”
Notes to editors:
1. Is the largest and most established Europe based global hotel group by affiliation for independent hotels and regional hotel brands.
2. The company's strong emphasis is on properties with character and distinction. It has about 500 member properties in more than 300 destinations and 70 countries worldwide.
3. Under the banner “Bringing Unique Hotels and People Together”, WORLDHOTELS offers business and leisure travelers a wide choice of individualistic accommodation options in three distinct collections – Deluxe, First Class and Comfort.
4. WORLDHOTELS' guests benefit from an extensive portfolio of partnerships, including frequent flyer programs from 18 of the world's leading international airlines.
5. To its member hotels, WORLDHOTELS provides a wide range of sales, marketing, distribution and related services.
For further information and reservations in UK please contact WORLDHOTELS by calling toll free 0-800-89 88 52, or visit worldhotels.com. Photographic material available on the website worldhotels.com, news section or from href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact: Becky Addley / Ian McKee / Ashley Rogers McCluskey International Tel: 0208 237 7979 Email: email@example.com