TourCrafters’ new “The Best of Italy 2012” brochure is online
The extensive e-brochure covers just about all possibilities: escorted and hosted tours, independent packages, fly/drive and train tours, historic villas, apartments, gourmet restaurants, private tours and services, cruise extensions, and Mediterranean cruises. TourCrafters can provide complete travel services in Rome, Florence, and Venice, as well as cities like Milan, Naples, Bologna, and Ferrara, plus the Italian Lakes, Italian Riviera, Tuscany, Umbria, Apulia, Sicily, and the Amalfi Coast.
In Rome, for example, TourCrafters has improved its sightseeing tours (which include everything from Ancient Rome and Outlet Shopping to a Papal Audience) and is now offering four Prestige Tours with:
- English-speaking-only commentary (licensed English-speaking guides).
- Small groups of 16 passengers maximum.
- An exclusive visit to the Vatican Garden.
- An exclusive tour of the Villa Borghese Gallery.
There’s also a new deluxe excursion to Pompeii, Sorrento, and the legendary Amalfi Coast that leaves Rome on Mondays. In addition, all clients in Rome can enjoy a free aperitivo at the Terrazza Caffarelli, which has a fabulous view of the ancient Roman Forum.
Also new are several escorted tours:
- Small group, English-only tours of Italy as well as Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast, with guaranteed departures from Rome.
- Small group, English-only tours of Sicily, with guaranteed departures from Palermo or Catania.
- An English-only tour of the Northern Lakes, departing from Milan.
- A tour of the Tuscan countryside with wine tastings.
For connoisseurs, TourCrafters is offering sophisticated FIT packages that include markets, cooking classes, wine tastings, undiscovered locations, gardens, and more, in Tuscany, the Amalfi Coast, and Sicily. These new packages are also available in France, Spain, and Austria.
To see all the new tours, packages, and deals in “The Best of Italy 2012” brochure, visit www.tourcrafters.com/brochures.htm .
MEDIA CONTACT: Barbara Gillam, BGPR, Phone: 212-288-1405, Email: BGPRnyc@aol.com