Association Forum of Chicagoland partners with IMEX America
The Association Forum of Chicagoland ( www.associationforum.org ) is an organization dedicated to the professional practice of association management and has approximately 3,000 members representing more than 47,000 association professionals in the Chicago area. With their membership generating over US$22 billion in global annual expenditures, the Association Forum of Chicagoland will exhibit at the show and encourage members to attend the trade show and the Association Day&Evening taking place on “Smart Monday" (October 10) - the day prior to the opening of the show.
Watch Jule Uddfolk, Meeting Management Solutions talk about the value of making appointments at: http://bcove.me/61ebbtgb .
Additionally, the organization will invite members to take part in the IMEX America hosted buyer program, which offers complimentary flights, accommodation, and ground transfers. The program will assure exhibitors of meeting and making business appointments on their booths with in excess of 2,000 of the world's top-spending meetings, incentives, and association buyers. All of the buyers will place business both in the domestic US and international markets - 80% will be from the US. The remaining 20% will come from the rest of the world but will have a special interest in buying from the US market.
Said Christie A. Tarantino, CAE, President and CEO of Association Forum: “We're pleased to partner with IMEX America and provide a new, members-only benefit so our members can participate in the IMEX America hosted buyer program. Our partnership means our members producing international events have a new opportunity to stay abreast of industry changes and become connected with up to 1,500 global exhibitors of their choice."
“Having the Association Forum of Chicagoland at IMEX America is a terrific way to continue to deliver the power and reach of the US meetings industry to our US and global show attendees," said Ray Bloom, Chairman of IMEX Group, “It also brings into the fold the energy, expertise, and business drive of their strong membership that impacts industry business around the globe."
By partnering with the Association Forum of Chicagoland, IMEX America is now allied to organizations and associations with a total reach upwards of 100,000 meetings industry professionals around the world.
The show's strategic partner and premier educational provider is Meeting Professionals International (MPI) with more than 23,000 global members. It also has key partnerships with all the leading meetings industry trade associations including the USTA (US Travel Association), CIC (Convention Industry Council), IAEE (International Association of Exhibitions and Events), DMAI (Destination Marketing Association International), PCMA (Professional Convention Management Association), ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership, ACTE Global (Association of Corporate Travel Executives), plus ADME (Association of Destination Management Executives), AIPC (International Association of Congress Centres), ECM (European Cities Marketing), JMIC (Joint Meetings Industry Council), and ICCA (International Congress&Convention Association).
For more information, visit www.imexamerica.com and view IMEX America TV at www.imexamerica.com/tv.html .
Plan for IMEX America using the new Schedule at a Glance page at: www.imexamerica.com/eventsandseminars.html .
MEDIA CONTACT: Kit Watts, Tel: +44 (0) 1273 224940, Cell: +44 (0) 7968 417518, Email: email@example.com ; Carina Bauer, Tel: +44 (0) 1273 224921, Cell: +44 (0) 7785 392812, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org