ITB Berlin – initial results are outstanding
Journalists can find news bulletins covering all areas of ITB Berlin as online dailies, available for download at www..messe-berlin.de/vip8_1/website/Internet/Internet/www.itb-berlin/englisch/Media_Centre/Publications/index.html. Some of the headlines:
- Brazil successful in niche markets: new luxury train from Rio to Foz do Iguaçu
- Dominican Republic: escape the beach and head off inland – with GPS
- Abu Dhabi takes off in a new cultural direction
- Spain engages in crisis talks at ITB Berlin
- Malaysia: attendance record and new eco-tourism projects
- Turkey: record figures in 2008, ITB Berlin partner country in 2010, and Capital of Culture 2010
- Iceland keeps its head above water
- ITB Berlin Convention: South America: a strong contender out of the blue
- DRV: Germans are all ready to travel – but the world’s most traveled nation is unable to plug the gaps
A German and English editorial department is supervising production of the dailies. ITB Berlin is also giving young, up-and-coming journalists from the Thomas-Morus Academy in Benzberg the opportunity to report in the magazine section entitled “young press." The dailies have information on the latest press conferences, the ITB Berlin Convention, and attractions for the general public.
ITB Berlin 2009 is taking place from Wednesday, March 11 to Sunday, March 15. On Saturday and Sunday, ITB Berlin is open to members of the public. More details can be found at www.itb-berlin.com. ITB Berlin is the world’s leading travel trade show. This year ITB Berlin is booked up again, with 11,098 exhibitors from 187 countries taking part.
Messe Berlin: Michael T. Hofer Director Press & Public Relations for the Messe Berlin group of companies ITB Berlin / ITB Asia: Astrid Ehring Press Officer Messedamm 22 D-14055 Berlin Tel.: + 4930 3038-2275 Fax: + 4930 3038-2141 Email: email@example.com Web: www.messe-berlin.com For additional details: www.itb-berlin.com www.itb-convention.com