Central Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau unveils new Cheap ‘n Easy Adventures campaign
One element of the new campaign is ‘Stan and Flo,’ a middle-aged, thrill-seeking couple who are the voice of adventures for Central Florida. Entertaining consumers with their quirky sense of humor and insatiable need for “cheap ‘n easy” adventure opportunities, listeners can hear all about Stan and Flo’s traveling escapades on a series of radio commercials.
These ideas for cheap vacations in Central Florida (www.visitcentralflorida.org/packages/?utm_source=home-page&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=cheapandeasy) hold the key to vacation adventures all audiences can enjoy. The integrated campaign features dedicated web pages specifically designed for the adventures offered by tourism partners in the Central Florida area, newspaper ads and regional publication ads, along with a series of radio and television commercials. Additionally, the campaign includes partnerships through local media and promotions throughout the entire state.
“Central Florida is the perfect location for a visitor to find activities to suit everyone in the family. With the economy on everyone’s mind, the one thing we all need is a little time away that won’t stress our bank accounts,” said Mark Jackson, director of the Central Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau (www.visitcentralflorida.org/).
The new Cheap ‘n Easy Adventures campaign highlights a wide variety of exciting, fun-filled Central Florida vacations (www.visitcentralflorida.org/packages/?utm_source=home-page&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=cheapandeasy). With getaways including outdoor adventures, entertainment, romance, golf, fishing, girlfriend getaways and arts and culture, there is an affordable activity suitable for every budget. Specific packages offered include:
- Birdies, Bogies and Balls! – featuring golf, lodging, and meals for two.
- Rekindle the Romance Getaways – offering historic bed and breakfast. accommodations or luxury hotel along with a gourmet breakfast for two.
- Adventures, With or Without the Kids - fun activities such as spring training games, a rodeo, petting zoos, movies, and much more. Lodging opportunities range from traditional chain hotels to vacation rental homes.
- Heart of the Arts Getaways - experience world-class art galleries, theatre tickets, and lodging.
- Come Out and Play Outdoor Getaways – offering abundant outdoor activities including water sports, airboat rides, and guided fishing tours.
- Girlfriends Getaways - great shopping opportunities, spa packages, and, of course, a gourmet breakfast.
To learn more about Cheap ‘n Easy Adventures and to see everything there is available to do and see in Central Florida’s Center of Adventure, visitors are encouraged to go online at www.visitcentralfliorida.org/packages.
About Central Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau:
The Central Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau (www.visitcentralflorida.org/) is located in Polk County, Florida and specializes in helping visitors find things to do in Central Florida. The Bureau’s new fun-filled Cheap ‘n Easy Adventures campaign is targeting consumers with and without children seeking ideas for cheap vacations in Central Florida.
Katy Martin Communications Specialist Central Florida Central Florida Visitor & Convention Bureau email@example.com 600 N. Broadway, Suite 300 Bartow, FL 33830 1-800-828-7655 www.visitcentralflorida.org/