EIBTM 2008 Meeting and Incentive Awards recognizing creativity, imagination, innovation, excellence, execution and evaluation
The Awards, open to in-house and external agencies, recognizes creativity, imagination, innovation, excellence, execution and evaluation across all types of events and marketing campaigns. They ensure that event creators and planners are recognized and rewarded for their outstanding contribution to the meetings and incentives industry.
The EIBTM 2008 Awards are divided into six categories, with a new category for 2008 being Best Event Evaluation. (The winners of the 2007 Awards are listed in brackets.)
· Best Special Event (Circ Corporate Experience Gmbh & Co Kg – ‘Pack It’ for BASF AG)
· Best Conference for less than 250 participants (Jack Morton – ‘Philips Summit 2007’)
· Best Conference for more than 250 participants (Worldwide Events Ltd – ‘Norgine’ for Norgine)
· Best Product Launch (Tapantumatekijat for ‘Direct Line Festival’)
· Best Incentive Program (Maeta Consortia de Incentivos for ‘Antartica Extreme Adventure 2007’ for BF Goodrich)
· Best Event Evaluation (new award)
Deadline for entries is August 30, 2008. Entry forms, entry criteria and Awards terms and conditions can be found at www.eibtm.com/awards .
The judging panel chaired by Action Impact’s managing director Jeremy Garbett, includes editors of EIBTM’s supporting media partners – Convegni, Conference and Incentive Travel, Meetings International, Events Russia, Events Germany, Meetme, Spain Travel and Business, Business Travel Benelux and Voyages et Strategie.
The 2008 Awards will be announced and presented at a VIP ceremony during this year’s event from December 2-4, 2008 in Barcelona.
Mandy Torrens, EIBTM’s exhibition director commented, “These Awards have become recognized by the industry as one of the key benchmarks for what makes a successful event or campaign. They celebrate all that is best in the industry – its people, creativity, innovation and execution. We are delighted, as the international global meetings and incentives exhibition, to be showcasing the best the industry has to offer.”
Simon Greenbury/Nina Gardiner
Tel: +44 (0) 207 096 2960/53
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
EIBTM Website: www.eibtm.com
Reed Travel Exhibitions website: www.reedtravelexhibitions.com