Corporate Travel Management (CTM) and Travelogic (TL) join forces to create the largest privately owned travel management company (TMC) in Australia
CTM and TL are the two largest privately owned TMC’s in Australia. Combined they realize a turnover of approximately A$370m (US$330m) per annum, serviced to the highest standard by close to 280 staff, working from multi-award winning offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and The Gold Coast.
CTM were in advanced discussions with Travelogic in 1998 regarding the national presence of First Travel Management in Australia. Since then both the companies have developed well alongside each other, and share the same company ethos, culture and IT platform.
“Together, we will represent the first logical alternative to the Global TMC’s that operate in Australia, with multi-award winning offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth & the Gold Coast”, according to Mrs. Claire Gray, Executive Director - Travelogic, GlobalStar Australia.
“GlobalStar Australia will have a truly national presence in our vast country. Together with many other benefits of the increased scale and expertise, this development brings a stronger contribution to our expanding GlobalStar requirement. We shall continue to increase our international networked business and services with our developing GlobalStar organization”.
Both Corporate Travel Management and Travelogic brands shall remain in place, and equally represent GlobalStar Australia. They shall be referred to as GlobalStar Australia – Travelogic/CTM.
- End Press Release - .
About Corporate Travel Management (CTM):
• Australia’s largest privately owned Travel Management Company with a turnover of approx $230m p.a.
• Operating for 14 years with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Gold Coast
• Strong personalised service ethic
• CTM have a reputation within the industry for developing and supporting the growth of their people and providing genuine career path programs
• Have won the AFTA Best Corporate Agency in Australia 3 of the last 4 years
About Travelogic (TL):
• Australia’s second largest privately owned TMC with a turnover of approx $140m p.a. with offices in Sydney and more recently Perth.
• Operating successfully for 20 years in Sydney (and recently Perth) with a reputation for a highly personalised service delivery
• Founding Shareholder and Global Director of GlobalStar
About GlobalStar (GS):
• Leaders in multinational travel management delivered locally
• GlobalStar is a travel management company owned and managed by local entrepreneurs, worldwide.
• Over 70 market leading enterprises, representing over US$5billion in sales, combine their local expertise, strength and commitment with global organisation to deliver cohesive, multinational solutions through an innovative technology platform.
For the redaction, not for publication:
For any queries, please contact Jamie Pherous, Managing Director, CTM on 0411 712225
or Craig Smith, Managing Director Travelogic on 0414 913044