Gastrointestinal Therapeutics Market Research Report to 2019 – Radiant Insights
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, 'Gastrointestinal Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - New Drug Approvals and Promising Pipeline to Counter Declines from Patent Expiries', which provides insights into three gastrointestinal therapeutic indications in the major developed markets of the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada. The report provides an in-depth analysis of three gastrointestinal therapeutics markets, namely Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative Colitis (UC) and Crohn's Disease (CD).
For more details, Visit here:
In 2012, the value of the gastrointestinal therapeutics market in major developed countries amounted to an estimated $6.8 billion. This total is forecast to decline at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.3% between 2012 and 2019. The value of the IBS market amounted to an estimated $727m, and is forecast to increase at a CAGR of 14.4% between 2012 and 2019. The value of the UC market amounted to an estimated $2.2 billion in 2012, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The value of the CD market amounted to an estimated $3.8 billion, which is expected to decline at a CAGR of 7.5% between 2012 and 2019.
• The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals for the IBS, UC and CD indications in the major developed markets of the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan and Canada.
• Disease overview and treatment usage patterns
• Market size and forecast for IBS, UC and CD in major developed markets from 2012 to 2019
• Major marketed products for the indication types covered
• In-depth pipeline analysis for IBS, UC and CD
• Key drivers and restraints that have had and are expected to have a major impact upon the market
• Key licensing and co-development agreements in the gastrointestinal therapeutics market
For more sample reports, visit here:
Reasons to buy
• Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
• Develop market entry and expansion strategies by identifying the potential regions and therapeutic segments that are poised for strong growth
• Devise a more effectively tailored country-specific strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers in the gastrointestinal therapeutics market
• Develop key strategic initiatives based upon an understanding of key focus areas and leading companies
• Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Global Non-dairy creamer Market Size, Regional Outlook, Application Analysis, Competitive Insights and Forecasts, 2014 - 2020:
Latest market research report published on Non-dairy creamer provides detailed industry analysis and in-depth market data for the period from 2012 to 2024. Non-dairy creamer market has been broken down by major regions, with complete market estimates on the basis of products/applications on a regional basis.
Global Atripla (HIV) Market Size, Regional Outlook, Application Analysis, Competitive Insights and Forecasts, 2014 - 2020:
Latest market research report published on Atripla (HIV) provides detailed industry analysis and in-depth market data for the period from 2012 to 2024. Atripla (HIV) market has been broken down by major regions, with complete market estimates on the basis of products/applications on a regional basis.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc. Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA Email: email@example.com Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/gastrointestinal-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2019-new-drug-approvals-and-promising-pipeline-to-counter-declines-from-patent-expiries