EIBTM 2008: Continues to support the Iberian peninsula meetings and event industry as sponsors of Premios Eventoplus and the e-day
Mandy Torrens, Exhibition Director for EIBTM comments: “e-days is a great way for EIBTM to connect with the Iberian Peninsula and more specifically with the Spanish industry ahead of our own event - EIBTM - which is taking place at the Fira in Barcelona from 2nd to 4th December this year. We are delighted to support such an important event in Spain.”
All the exhibitors have been pre-selected based on the originality and innovation of their products and services. The event is renowned for its high variety of exhibitors such as ice bars, exclusive vehicles for events, 3D projections, interactive floorings, as well as a comprehensive conference programme with well-known international speakers. There will also be chill-out areas for networking purposes.
Paul Kennedy, MBE, Group Exhibition Director of Reed Travel Exhibitions, and other industry specialists including Elling Hamso and Rob Davidson will share their industry knowledge with dedicated presentations. There will also be a special corporate programme and a space dedicated to creativity.
EIBTM will reach key visitor target audiences, including planners from the best event agencies in Spain and Portugal as well as event managers of large companies as more than 3,000 professionals are expected to attend.
As part of e-days, the presentation of Premios eventoplus will take place on the evening of 8th July in the same venue. This year submissions have been welcomed from agencies and companies in Portugal, thus opening the awards to the Iberian Peninsula market. To date 146 submissions have been received with the finalists announced on 18th June. The winners will be announced during award presentation itself.
EIBTM is the leading exhibition for the conference, incentives, events, business travel and meetings industry. It delivers proven attendance figures – ABC audited - providing a business forum that brings together exhibitors with senior Hosted Buyers looking to discover new innovative products and services. With a buyer driven appointment system, EIBTM also runs a leading edge professional education programme and networking events.
More information about EIBTM can be found at: www.eibtm.com
For more information about edays and Premios eventoplus go to www.edays.es or www.premioseventoplus.com
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. EIBTM forms part of the RTE portfolio of Global Meetings and Incentives Events along with AIME (www.aime.com.au), GIBTM (www.gibtm. com), CIBTM (www.cibtm.travel) and the ICCA Exhibition in association with the ICCA Congress (www.iccaworld.com).
EIBTM (www.eibtm.com) is the annual global meetings and incentive exhibition held in Barcelona, Spain.
EIBTM is ABC Audited every year to guarantee that the number of visitors promoted is completely accurate and are unique attendees only.
2. Reed Travel Exhibitions organise 14 events worldwide, including World Travel Market, Arabian Travel Market, C.I.S. Travel Market, EIBTM, Asia Pacific Incentives&Meetings Expo (AIME), International Golf Travel Market, Top Resa, ICCA Exhibition, in association with the ICCA Congress, International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM), La Cumbre, City Break, China Incentive, Business Travel&Meetings Exhibition (CIBTM), Gulf Incentive Business Travel&Meetings (GIBTM) and Asia Luxury Travel Market (ALTM).
3. For further press information, please visit the Reed Travel Exhibitions’ website on www.reedtravelexhibitions.com
4. Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organiser. In 2007 Reed brought together over six million industry professionals from around the world generating billions of dollars in business. Today Reed events are held in 38 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, and organised by 39 fully staffed offices.
5. Reed organises a wide range of events, including exhibitions, conferences, congresses and meetings. Its portfolio of over 500 events serves 47 industry sectors, including: Aerospace&aviation, automobiles, building&construction, electronics, energy, engineering, entertainment, environment, food&hospitality, gifts, healthcare, IT, jewellery, life sciences&pharmaceuticals, property, manufacturing, medical education, packaging&converting, printing&visual communication, security, sports&recreation, travel.
6. Working closely with professional bodies, trade associations and government departments Reed ensures that each and every event is targeted and relevant to industry needs. As a result, many Reed events are market leaders in their field.
7. Reed Exhibitions is part of Reed Elsevier Group plc, a FTSE-100 company and world-leading publisher and information provider. The group employs more than 32,000 people, including approximately 20,000 in North America. In February 2008, Reed Elsevier reported revenues for 2007 of £4,584m/€6,693m.
Simon Greenbury/Nina Gardiner Tel: +44 (0) 207 096 2960/53 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com EIBTM Website: www.eibtm.com Reed Travel Exhibitions website: www.reedtravelexhibitions.com