Jupiter Gem heading towards Sri Lanka - Home to the Popular Ceylon Sapphire
The 16th Biennial Congress is being hosted by The International Colored Gemstone Association in Colombo, Sri Lanka which is also called the Island Paradise. The 16th Biennial Congress will commence from May 16, 2015 and end on May 19, 2015. These three days will serve as the opportunity of getting fully immersed in the wide world of the industry of colored gemstones. The Congress which is being held this year will features a sequence of some special events and presentations by experts and leaders from the Gem Industry. This will surely make the event truly valuable as well as an exclusive experience. The speakers present at the event will normally be detailing the past and the present along with the brilliant future of the industry of precious gemstones.
A source close to the manufacturing and supplying team of Jupiter Gem says, “We are proud to be the member of the International Colored Gemstone Association. We are anxiously awaiting the chance to shop among numerous stunning gems displayed at the Congress.” Not less than 50 companies have meticulously been curated by a professional and expert selection panel. These companies have basically been selected or showcasing their wonderful assortment of jewellery and gemstones from different parts of the world. The official further says, “We just do not have the patience of waiting to bring the gemstones home and share them with our priced customers.”
Paying attention to latest consumer developments and trends in the new market, the 16th Biennial Congress this year will try taking on the unusual passion and excitement which is an integral part of the industry for gemstones. The Congress will also try and explore the methods of communicating these ideas to consumers.
The venue for the 16th Biennial Congress could in no ways be more appropriate. The birthplace of numerous natural and gorgeous gemstones, Sri Lanka is one of the most exotic paradise destinations. Ones who are participating in the ICA congress of this year will definitely get the opportunity of enjoying sun, surf and sand along with the splendid wildlife of this beautifully landscaped island.
Do you have this strong yearning to know what this year’s legendary Congress has got to offer to its participants? You can always have a look at the loaded itinerary that will be followed this year.
Itinerary for 16th Biennial Congress in Colombo:
• From 15th May to 18th May: Facets Gem Show at Cinnamon Grand Hotel in Colombo
• From 16th May to 19th May: ICA Congress at Cinnamon Grand Hotel in Colombo
• 16th May: Golf, Cricket and tennis Tournaments
• 16th May: Ice-breaker dinner and cocktail in the Oak Room at Cinnamon Grand Hotel
• 17th May: Dinner, live entertainment and cocktails on the momentous terrace of the Mount Lavinia Hotel
• 18th May: Sri Lanka theme night which would also include perehara or procession all round the beautiful Beira Lake. The procession would be culminating at a place called park Street Mews where a lively street party would be held.
• 19th May: Gala dinner at the Cinnamon Grand Hotel
• From 20th May to 26th May: Mine Tour Program including visits to Kandy, Dambula, Hikkaduwasa, Ratnapura in Galle and Colombo.
Company Name: Jupiter Gem Contact Person: Patricia P. Daniel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +1 800 332 2289 Address:4770 Lake Floyd Circle City: Los Angeles State: CA Country: United States Website: http://jupitergem.com