Systemic Psoriasis Therapeutics Market Will Be Worth $10.4 billion in 2020: Radiant Insights, Inc
RadiantInsights.com has announced the addition of “Systemic Psoriasis Therapeutics Market Will Be Worth $10.4 billion in 2020: Radiant Insights, Inc" Market Research Report to their Database.
GBI Research has released its pharma report “Systemic Psoriasis Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - Continued Uptake of Biologics and Novel Pipeline Drugs to Drive Growth". The systemic psoriasis market is forecast to grow substantially over the forecast period from $5.0 billion in 2013 to $10.4 billion in 2020, across the eight major markets. This growth will be driven by a rising treatment population and the continued uptake of biologics.
Access This Full Report at:
Biologics will continue to drive market growth despite leading brands Enbrel (etanercept), Humira (adalimumab) and Remicade (infliximab) losing patent protection in most of the major markets over the forecast period. Although the market will suffer revenue losses as a result of sales erosion from biosimilar competitors, this will be offset by the emergence of novel therapies. Most notably, these include monoclonal antibodies secukinumab, ixekizumab and brodalumab, which are currently being developed by Alcon (Novartis subsidiary), Eli Lilly and Amgen, respectively.
• An introduction to psoriasis, which includes symptoms, epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment
• Analysis of the major systemic therapies in the current psoriasis marketed landscape
• Analysis of the pipeline for psoriasis, which includes a breakdown of pipeline molecules by phase of development, molecule type, molecular target and novelty. Psoriasis clinical trials are analyzed by size, duration and failure rates, and a comparative analysis of the most promising systemic pipeline molecules is also provided.
• Forecast projections for the systemic psoriasis market to 2020. Analysis is provided for the global market and each of the eight major markets. The forecast incorporates projected, low and high variance scenarios based on treatment usage patterns and annual therapy costs in each of the major markets.
• Analysis of strategic consolidations, including co-development and licensing deals, within the psoriasis indication
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights at:
Reasons to buy
• Understand the current systemic psoriasis marketed products landscape and recognize the dominant therapeutic agents and pharmaceutical players involved
• Identify trends and developments within the psoriasis pipeline and consider how the future competitive environment will be impacted
• Consider market opportunities and potential risks by examining the psoriasis clinical trial landscape in relation to industry averages
• Observe projections for treatment usage patterns, annual therapy costs and market growth in the eight major markets and understand reasons for variance in projected patterns of growth in the eight major markets
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit: www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc. Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/systemic-psoriasis-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2020-continued-uptake-of-biologics-and-novel-pipeline-drugs-to-drive-growth