Global Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020: Radiant Insights
GBI Research's report, “Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020 - Digitization of Healthcare Systems and Evolution of PACS as a Decision Support Tool Drive Growth" discusses the market, competitive landscape, and trends for two Picture Archiving and Communications Systems (PACS) market segments: radiology PACS and cardiology PACS. It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the dynamics of the overall market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes pipeline products by segment and gives details of important Merger and Acquisition (M&A) deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
• Coverage of key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia
• Information on market size for two PACS market segments: radiology PACS and cardiology PACS
• Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013
• Qualitative analysis of key trends in the PACS market
• Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: GE Healthcare, Fujifilm Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Agfa Healthcare, Merge Healthcare, Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthcare and Carestream Health
Reasons to buy
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global PACS market
• Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
• Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
• Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
• Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
• Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
• Identify, understand and capitalize upon the emerging blockbusters of the PACS market landscape
• Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the global PACS market and the factors shaping it
Latest Report by Radiant Insights
Portable Oxygen Concentrators Market Research Report 2015 to 2021:
WinterGreen Research announces that it has published a new study Portable Oxygen Concentrators: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015 to 2021. The 2015 study has 458 pages, 150 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve continuing growth. Portable oxygen concentrators support lifestyle for oxygen users.
Portable oxygen concentrators are approved by the FAA for use on airlines. People on oxygen wish to continue usual activities. Distributors are concentrated on determining which portable oxygen concentrator allows the freedom to continue a meaningful lifestyle. There are two types of oxygen delivery systems providing supplemental oxygen therapy; continuous flow (Respironics SimplyGo, SeQual Eclipes) and pulse dose (Inogen One G3, AirSep Freestyle, Invacare XPO2).
Global Exoskeletons Market Analysis Report to 2015 to 2021:
WinterGreen Research announces that it has published a new study Exoskeleton : Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2015 to 2021. The 2015 study has 254 pages, 102 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the exoskeletons are used inside rehabilitation treatment centers and at home to provide stability for paraplegics and people who need gait training. Ultimately exoskeletons will be used for the rehabilitation of all patients with serious physical injuries or physical dysfunction.
Exoskeleton robots support walking for previously wheel chair bound patients: They function as wearable robots that bring new functionality to the rehabilitation markets. Exoskeleton robots promote upright walking and relearning of lost functions in a patient needing physical therapy. Exoskeletons can play a significant role in this medical treatment process. Emerging markets promise to have dramatic and rapid growth. Exoskeletons deliver higher quality rehabilitation, provide growth strategy for clinical facilities.
BIPV Market Size, Share, Growth and Forecast Report to 2015:
For overview analysis, the report introduces BIPV basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry overview, policy analysis, and news analysis, etc.
For international and China market analysis, the report analyzes BIPV markets in China and other countries or regions (such as US, Europe, Japan, etc.) by presenting research on global products of different types and applications, developments and trends of market, technology, competitive landscape, and leading suppliers' and countries' 2009-2014 capacity, production, cost, price, profit, production value, and gross margin. For leading suppliers, related information is listed as products, customers, application, capacity, market position, and company Contact information, etc. 2015-2020 forecast on capacity, production, cost, price, profit, production value, and gross margin for these markets are also included.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit: www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc. Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA Email: email@example.com Phone: (415) 349-0054(415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-95191-888-202-9519 FREE Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/picture-archiving-and-communication-systems-market-to-2020-digitization-of-healthcare-systems-and-evolution-of-pacs-as-a-decision-support-tool-drive-growth