Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market is expected to grow at CAGR of 5.1 to $13.1 billion by 2020: Radiant Insights
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, ''Breast Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 - Approval of Novel Therapies to Support Continued Dominance of HER2 Targeted Drugs'', which provides in-depth analysis of breast cancer therapeutics market within the eight major geographies of the US, Canada, the top five geographies in Europe (the UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy) and Japan. The report provides an estimation of market size for 2013, along with market forecast until 2020. It also covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, treatment patterns, in-depth analysis of the pipeline, and deal analysis.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
The breast cancer therapeutics market in the eight major markets - The US, The UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan and Canada - was worth $9.2 billion in 2013, and is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.1% to $13.1 billion by 2020. The US had the largest market in 2013, valued at $5.5 billion, equivalent to a global share of 59%, followed by Japan with $871.5m or 9.4% and Italy with $668.5m or 7.2%. Canada had the lowest market share and value of the leading eight at 2.9% and $268.4m, but is expected to witness rapid growth over the forecast period with a CAGR of 6.7%. This will only be surpassed by Japan, which is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.9%.
The report analyzes treatment usage patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals in the breast cancer in the major developed markets.
The report includes:
• Disease overview, as well as treatment algorithms and treatment usage patterns
• Market size and forecast for the breast cancer market from 2012 to 2019
• Major marketed products for breast cancer along with a heat map of product performance
• In-depth pipeline analysis for global pipeline in breast cancer along with clinical trial failure rate analysis
• Key drivers and restraints that have had and are expected to have a significant impact upon the market
• Key licensing and co-development agreements that could have impact on growth trends
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights at:
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
• Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
• Develop market entry and expansion strategies by identifying the potential regions and therapeutic segments poised for strong growth
• Devise a more effectively tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers in the breast cancer therapeutics market
• Develop key strategic initiatives based upon an understanding of key focus areas and leading companies
• Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit: www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc. Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (415) 349-0054(415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-95191-888-202-9519 FREE Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/breast-cancer-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2020-approval-of-novel-therapies-to-support-continued-dominance-of-her2-targeted-drugs