Opioids Market Size, Share And Overview Report to 2023: Radiant Insights
The report provides analysis of new developments that will have a strong bearing on the use of opioids in pain management in emerging countries (Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Mexico, Russia and South Africa). Access to opioids is restricted under strict drug control policies and regulations overseeing controlled medicines due to their high abuse potential. Emphasis on restricting access to controlled drugs is much higher in emerging markets than in developed nations, resulting in a level of consumption that is too low to meet pain-control requirements even in cases of terminal illness. There is a high level of unmet need for pain control in both cancer and HIV/AIDS, and serious concerns have been raised regarding inadequate pain management in the emerging markets.
View Full Report with TOC at:
However, this is expected to change in the near future as regulatory authorities attempt to remedy the situation. Indeed, several new developments promise a better outlook for future access. Although India currently has a minor share of the market, it is expected to post a high growth rate (21.3% by 2023) due to improved access to opioid analgesics. Similarly, consumption in Brazil and Argentina is also expected to increase due to recent changes to their palliative care policies. Although the opioids market in emerging countries is small, it is expected to grow at a faster pace in forecast period than in some developed countries.
“Opioids in Emerging Markets covers" the major emerging markets of Argentina, Brazil, China, India, Mexico, Russia, and South Africa, and includes -
• Discussion of the key challenges that restrict opioid use in pain management
• Analysis of the inadequate use of opioids in pain control and the associated unmet need
• Discussion of the key changes in the regulatory and legal landscape that affect opioids, prescription barriers, palliative care, and harm-reduction activities
• Analysis of recent developments in emerging markets and their expected impact on opioid accessibility and usage
• Country snapshots, which include key regulations, consumption, market revenues and forecasts, and key drivers and barriers in India, Brazil and South Africa
• Snapshot of consumption trends along with market revenues and forecasts in Argentina and China
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Key Reasons to Purchase
• Understand the key constraints in emerging markets that limit the use of opioids in pain management
• Understand recent changes in the regulatory environment and gauge their impact on opioid usage
• Gain perspective on the unmet need in the opioids market
• Understand the market size and growth potential in emerging markets and identify high-potential countries for opioid products
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review – 2014:
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news&deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit: www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc. Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA Email: email@example.com Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/opioids-market-overview-to-2023-opioids-in-emerging-markets