Biosimilars Market Research And Analysis Report: Radiant Insights
The biosimilars market is undergoing rapid change with developments such as the recent approvals of infliximab and trastuzumab heralding a new era. In order to keep up with the pace of change in the marketplace, regulatory agencies have been developing updated guidance around the development and approval of biosimilars, but there is still a lack of consistency, particularly between the two leading agencies - the FDA and EMA.
Access Full Report With TOC at:
Moreover, there are some concerns around biosimilar use, for example with physicians worried about how similar certain drugs are and whether they can safely be used in particular patient populations such as transplant, due to the potential for variance in efficacy and tolerability. Despite this, it is expected that the biosimilar market will continue to experience significant growth in the next five to ten years, being driven by the extensive pipeline and the number of companies becoming involved in this area - including some big pharma who are seizing the opportunity to develop biosimilar versions of competitor products in order to ensure they are able to compete at all levels.
The report covers the following key areas:
• An overview and background about biosimilars - what they are and a timeline of their development
• Key concerns regarding the development and use of biosimilars
• An overview of the issues around automatic substitution with biosimilars
• The regulatory landscape for biosimilars, including a comparison of FDA and EMA guidelines
• Recent developments in the biosimilars market including the anticipated patent expiries of key biologic products and launches of new biosimilar products
• The position of HTA and P&R agencies on biosimilars
• Industry perspective on the expected impact of biosimilars
• The biosimilars pipeline and key future developments
• Key companies involved in biosimilars
• The way forward for industry
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Key Reasons to Purchase
• The report will Provide an in-depth insight into recent biosimilar regulatory developments including a comparison of the processes used in different markets and the guidance being implemented
• Assess the biosimilars pipeline including where development is currently focused and the potential impact new biosimilars will have on the marketplace
• Highlight industry opinions towards biosimilars and their expected impact in different therapy areas and how industry can meet the challenges being presented by biosimilar development and launches
• Provide an understanding about the key concerns around biosimilar development and use, including manufacturing concerns and issues around automatic substitution
• Provide an overview of the key companies involved in the biosimilar market including an analysis of where the majority of biosimilar companies are located, the markets in which they operate and the future outlook
Latest Report by Radiant Insights
Global Water Purifier Market Research Report 2015:
The report firstly introduced Water Purifier basic information including Water Purifier definition, classification, application and industry chain overview; Water Purifier industry policy and plan, Water Purifier product specification, manufacturing process, cost structure etc. Then we deeply analyzed the world's main region market conditions that including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit: www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc. Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/biosimilars-biosimilars-on-the-cusp-of-a-new-era