United Kingdom Electrophysiology Market Outlook to 2020: Radiant Insights, Inc
GlobalData's new report, “United Kingdom Electrophysiology Market Outlook to 2020″, provides key market data on the United Kingdom Electrophysiology market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories - Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters, Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters and Electrophysiology Lab Systems.
Access This Full Report at:
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market category, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Electrophysiology market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights at:
• Market size for Electrophysiology Devices categories - Electrophysiology Diagnostic Catheters, Electrophysiology Ablation Catheters and Electrophysiology Lab Systems.
• Annualized market revenue (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
• 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
• Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Kingdom Electrophysiology market.
• Key players covered include Biosense Webster, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc. and BIOTRONIK SE&Co. KG.
Reasons to buy
• Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
• Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
• Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
• Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
• What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit: Radiant Insights
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc. Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist - USA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/united-kingdom-electrophysiology-market-outlook-to-2020