Type 2 Diabetes Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020: Radiant Insights
GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Type 2 Diabetes Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Increasing Uptake of Novel Drug Classes to Drive Market Growth", which provides insights into type 2 diabetes in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets of China, India, Japan and Australia. The report estimates the market size for 2013 and provides a forecast until 2020, and covers disease epidemiology, treatment algorithms, and treatment use patterns. It also provides in-depth analysis of the pipeline molecules, clinical trial failure rates, and recent deals. The report has been built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis carried out by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
Browse Full Report With TOC at:
In 2013, the value of the type 2 diabetes therapeutics market in APAC countries was an estimated $6.5 billion, and it is forecast to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2013 and 2020 to $10.5 billion. This strong growth is due to the anticipated approval of products in relatively novel treatment classes, such as Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) agonists, Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitors, and Sodium Glucose Transporter-2 (SGLT-2) inhibitors, as well as the growth of the prevalence population in the APAC region, particularly in India and China.
The report analyzes the treatment use patterns, market characterization, pipeline analysis and key licensing and co-development deals of the type 2 diabetes in the APAC markets of China, India, Japan, and Australia.
The report includes:
• A brief introduction to type 2 diabetes, including its pathophysiology, etiology, diagnosis and treatment algorithms
• In-depth analysis of currently marketed drugs for type 2 diabetes, including analysis of their safety, efficacy, treatment patterns, and strengths and weaknesses, as well as a heat map comparing them in terms of safety and efficacy
• A comprehensive review of the pipeline for type 2 diabetes, including individual analysis of a number of late-stage pipeline drugs that are likely to enter the market during the forecast period; the pipeline is analyzed by Phase distribution, molecule type, program type, mechanism of action and molecular target
• Additional in-depth analysis of pipeline drug clinical trials by Phase, trial size, trial duration and program failure rate for each molecule type
• Multi-scenario market forecast data to 2020, taking into account how the market might be affected by the introduction of new drugs, the expiry of key patents on current drugs, and the changes in disease epidemiology across the key developed markets
• Discussion of the drivers of and barriers to market growth
• In-depth analysis of all licensing and co-development deals that have occurred in the type 2 diabetes market since 2006
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights at:
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to:
• Understand the type 2 diabetes pipeline and the factors that indicate that it is becoming more innovative
• Examine detailed profiles for promising pipeline products and gain an insight into how and with whom they are likely to compete in the market
• Follow the trends in type 2 diabetes clinical trial size and duration in relation to industry averages
• Assess the potential risk of future developmental programs for type 2 diabetes therapeutics, depending on the mechanism of action, by taking into account the recorded clinical trial failure rates
• Examine the growth patterns expected for the type 2 diabetes market over the forecast period and the countries that are expected to contribute the most to this growth, allowing you to devise a more effectively tailored country strategy through an understanding of key drivers and barriers
• Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for strategic partnerships
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Global Ceramic Tiles Market Research Report 2015:
For overview analysis, the report introduces Ceramic Tiles basic information including definition, classification, application, industry chain structure, industry overview, policy analysis, and news analysis, etc.
For international and China market analysis, the report analyzes Ceramic Tiles markets in China and other countries or regions (such as US, Europe, Japan, etc) by presenting research on global products of different types and applications, developments and trends of market, technology, competitive landscape, and leading suppliers' and countries' 2009-2014 capacity, production, cost, price, profit, production value, and gross margin. For leading suppliers, related information is listed as products, customers, application, capacity, market position, and company Contact information, etc. 2015-2020 forecast on capacity, production, cost, price, profit, production value, and gross margin for these markets are also included.
For technical data and manufacturing plants analysis, the report analyzes Ceramic Tiles leading suppliers on capacity, commercial production date, manufacturing plants distribution, R&D status, technology sources, and raw materials sources.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc Contact Person: Michelle Thoras Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (415) 349-0054 Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: Califonia Country: United States Website: www.radiantinsights.com/research/type-2-diabetes-therapeutics-in-asia-pacific-markets-to-2020-increasing-uptake-of-novel-drug-classes-to-drive-market-growth