IGBT And Super Junction MOSFET Market By Product, By Application Is Expected To Reach $10.74 Billion By 2020: New Report By Grand View Research, Inc.
The global IGBT&super junction MOSFET market is expected to reach USD 10.74 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Need for high energy efficiency coupled with green initiatives is expected to be the key market driver over the forecast period. Changing consumer preferences have led to high demand for electric vehicles, which is also expected to drive power electronics adoption, and thus the IGBT&super junction MOSFET market.
The data center market has witnessed growth, which has spurred data center UPS market growth across organizations. High renewable energy demand has led to increased installation of wind turbines, which is expected to favorably impact the global market. Availability of alternatives to these products may restrain market growth over the next six years. Growing smart grid infrastructure is expected to serve as a considerable growth opportunity for companies operating in the market.
To view detailed research report with Figures and Charts or to request for a sample of this report, please click - www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/igbt-and-super-junction-mosfet-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• IGBT accounted for majority of the overall market in 2013; this can be attributed to the significant IGBT module market. These modules are used in inverter applications, and enabling equipment miniaturization is expected to be the key driving factor for this segment. Reduced heat dissipation along with higher efficiency is expected to fuel the super junction MOSFET market over the next six years.
• Electric and hybrid electric vehicles are expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period. IGBT is largely used in these vehicles as compared to its counterpart, which is mainly on account of low cost and considerable number of application areas such as in lighting and infotainment. Proliferation of consumer electronics has positively impacted the converters/chargers segment.
• Asia Pacific is expected to remain the dominant regional market over the next six years; it accounted for over 35% of the market share in 2013. High demand for efficient power semiconductors across end-use industries is expected to fuel the regional market over the forecast period.
• Notable industry participants include Infineon Technologies, STMicroelectronics, Fuji Electric, Vishay Intertechnology and Mitsubishi Electric. Establishing strong global presence and a competitive product portfolio are among other key initiatives adopted for sustaining in the market.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global IGBT&super junction MOSFET market on the basis of product, application and region:
IGBT Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Discrete IGBT
• IGBT Module
Super Junction MOSFET Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Discrete Super Junction MOSFET
• Super Junction MOSFET Module
IGBT&Super Junction MOSFET Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Consumer Electronics
• Motor Drives
• Wind Turbines
• Rail Traction
• PV Inverters
IGBT&Super Junction MOSFET Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
View all reports of this category by Grand View Research @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/semiconductors
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information, visit - Grand View Research
Blog - www.qyresearchreports.net/
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc Contact Person: Sherry James Email: email@example.com Phone: 1-415-349-0058 Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036 City: San Francisco State: California Country: United States Website: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/igbt-and-super-junction-mosfet-market