Top reasons for corporate buyers to attend EITBM 2014
1. Three focused days for global business opportunities – Over 3,000 exhibitors representing every aspect of the meetings industry from more than 150 countries. Find out more www.eibtm.com/exhibitors2014
2. Flexible attendance – Hosted Buyers benefit from a range of flexible attendance options www.eibtm.com/flexible or can choose to attend on a day, which suits them. Equally individuals can create their own agenda and attend as a trade visitor.
3. Complimentary return flights or rail travel from an extensive choice of ports, accommodation in one of Barcelona’s 4/5* hotels, transfers to and from hotels to the exhibition are also provided, plus a variety of networking events. To find out more about the Hosted Buyer Program and to apply for a place go to www.eibtm.com/hbregister
4. Personalised diary of pre-scheduled appointments – as a Hosted Buyer, access is given to create meetings with exhibitors that are relevant to an individual’s business. From international venues, hotels, and destinations to technology and events services providers, EIBTM provides a global stage of opportunities. www.eibtm.com/exhibitors2014
5. Learn and enhance career opportunities by attending the EIBTM Corporate Knowledge. Themes this year include Research and Trends, plus Meeting Design through to tailored seminars that include “Straight Talk From Corporate Meeting Professionals: What We Really Want From The Meetings Department” in partnership with PCMA highlighting the skills and expectations required for a successful corporate meeting professional.
6. Make connections by attending exclusive Hosted Buyer networking events and the EIBTM Welcome Reception, Networking Hour and Club Night. Find out more www.eibtm.com/networking
7. Visit the Innovation and Technology&Events Services Zones. New features this year include Innovation in Action – a multimedia showcase of leading meetings industry innovations in action and 20 TED Talk style presentations focusing on key innovations. Find out more www.eibtm.com/izone
8. Sustainability Zone – EIBTM strives to educate the industry regarding sustainability and the Sustainability Zone is driven by education about the subject and how it can be practically implemented into events, venues and the industry supply chain.
9. Enjoy the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona, the perfect destination to combine business and pleasure www.eibtm.com/barcelona.
For further information on the EIBTM Knowledge Program sessions, please visit www.eibtm.com/knowledge
To find out more about the Hosted Buyer Program and to apply for your place, please visit: www.eibtm.com/hbregister
EIBTM 2014 will take place from November 18-20.
Join EIBTM on -
MEDIA CONTACT: Céline Sabattini, Tel: +44 (0) 208 334 4009, Email: email@example.com ; Nina Gardiner , Tel: +44 (0) 208 334 4004, Mob: +44 (0) 7770 306 689, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org