Air Travelers Association Names the Top Ten Airline Passenger Trends and Issues for 2008
1. The Battle with the Government over Delayed Flights versus High Fares will Continue.
2. The Airline System will Continue to Operate at or Near Capacity.
3. The Start of the Next Generation Air Traffic Control System will continue to be Delayed.
4. There will be More Reports of Near Collisions in the Air and On the Ground.
5. The Battle Over the Passengers’ Bill of Rights versus Passengers Rights to Get to Their Destination Will Continue.
6. Watch for Domestic Airlines to Merge or Accept Foreign Carrier Investments.
7. Expect More Regional Jets in Our Future.
8. There will be Continued Service Problems with Airlines with Labor Problems.
9. The Competition Between the Super-Jumbo Airbus A380 versus Super-Nonstop Boeing 787 will begin in 2009.
10. The Battle Between Residents on the Ground over Noise and Airline Passengers in the Air will Continue.
The Air Travelers Association (http://AirTravelersAssociation.com), founded in 1997, advocates for airline passengers on airline safety, security, savings, and service. David Stempler, President of the Air Travelers Association, was the airline passenger/consumer representative on the New York Aviation Rulemaking Committee to reduce aviation congestion and delay in the New York metropolitan area. David Stempler is an internationally known authority on airline passenger and air travel issues.
See http://AirTravelersAssociation.com/News_Releases for Complete Details
CONTACT: AIR TRAVELERS ASSOCIATION DAVID S. STEMPLER, PRESIDENT DIRECT – 301-469-8110; CELL – 301-980-8888 DAVID.STEMPLER@AIRTRAVELERSASSOCIATION.COM AIRTRAVELERSASSOCIATION.COM